AccuChek Guide Glucometer With Bluetooth
Price: ₹1,850.00 18 % off
(Inclusive of all taxes)
51 people bought this recently
- Visit Brand store: ROCHE
- Availability: In Stock
Cash on Delivery
- Free 10 Strips + 10Lancets + Lancing Device
- Simplifies testing for diabetes
- Wireless connectivity with app
- Exceeds accuracy standards
- Spill-resistant vial design
- Wide dosing area
- Bright display and light
- Hygienic strip ejection system
- Virtually pain-free lancing device
- Customizable test reminders
- The Accu Chek Guide Glucometer is a trustworthy instrument that gives diabetics precise readings. It has a sleek, contemporary style that makes it simple to hold and use. It is lightweight and portable due to its small size (16.4 x 13.5 x 7 centimetres) and low weight (0.4 kilos).
- The fact that this glucometer doesn't need coding technology means you don't have to bother about manually coding the gadget before usage, which is one of its finest benefits. Instead, it needs a code chip to enable quick and precise readings, guaranteeing exact findings each and every time. In addition, it includes 10 strips, 10 lancets, and a lancing equipment FREE of charge.
- Accu Chek Guide Glucometer works with the mySugr app for Android phones, making it simple to record your findings. Your findings may be immediately sent to the app using Bluetooth, and they will be automatically logged for later use. This makes it the perfect tool for those who wish to monitor their blood sugar levels and better understand how their body is responding to various therapies and lifestyle modifications.
- You may be confident that the measurements you obtain are correct because the equipment is recognised for producing trustworthy and dependable findings. It makes use of the least painful technology, making sure that your hands don't vibrate as you take measurements. For those with delicate hands or those who might feel anxious when using the gadget, this function is very beneficial.
- The results are simple to read and understand thanks to the large digital display. Even individuals with impaired vision may easily read the numbers because of the wide font used in their presentation. For older persons or those with eyesight issues, this function is very crucial.
- The strip ejector with a push button is one distinctive feature of the Accu Chek Guide Glucometer. You may easily remove the strips from the gadget using this function without having to use your hands. Those who have difficulty holding small things or who may have mobility challenges will find this feature to be of particular use.
- All things considered, the Accu-Chek Guide Glucometer is a great tool for diabetics who wish to monitor their blood sugar levels. Anybody who wishes to efficiently control their diabetes will find this gadget to be excellent due to its user-friendly features, accurate results, and connection with the mySugr app.