Accu Chek Active Glucometer - Free 10 strips, lancing Device, 10 Lancets
- Brand: ROCHE
- Product Code: Active glucometer
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Accu-Chek
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 10 x 6 cm
- Model Name: Active Blood Glucose Glucometer
- Item Weight:0.21 Kilograms
- Battery Cell: Alkaline
- Test time: 5 Seconds
- Warrenty: 10 years
- FREE 10 Strips
- FREE 10 Lancets
- FREE a Lancing device
Accu Chek Active Glucometer
- Accu-Chek is the world’s number one blood sugar monitoring brand.
- It has a large digital display, which is easily viewable by the elderly.
- People with diabetes can use this to measure their blood glucose levels.
- The blood glucose monitoring device comprises the meter, lancets, lancing pen, or device, glucometer strips, batteries, and a carry case.
- This device requires only a short testing time of approximately 5 seconds for each test.
- It has pain-free technology with no vibration, focuses on a single point, and immediately draws back.
- There is no coding technology, and it comes with free app provisions.
- It is a portable device used to measure the blood sugar level of a patient.
- For people with diabetes, this device always comes in handy to manage their condition.
- It has ISO-certified standards of accuracy. It is smaller, easy to handle, and doesn't need any code chips for the coding meter.
- This device has a large storage memory that can store up to 500 test results, with the time and date of the test and all the other information needed for the test.
- Accu-chek glucometer test strips provide visual representation with color. So, you can double-check with the Glucometer test result.
- Accu Chek Active Glucometer provides special post-meal and pre-meal check markers, so you can easily calculate your level before and after a meal and differentiate the test results.
- Testing your blood glucose level is an essential part of managing your health and this device makes it easy by giving you an instant result without any complex procedures being involved.
How to Use
- Step 1: Use your lancing device to prick your finger and squeeze blood.
- Step 2: Place the test strips inside the Accu-chek Glucometer.
- Step 3: Apply the blood to the test strips' tip.
- Step 4: Your Accu-chek active glucometer will reveal the test results.
- Accu Chek Active Glucometer has two intuitive button handles.
- It also has a USB port to transfer the stored data to your laptops or computers.
- It reminds you of your test with visual and audio reminders.
- It gives a test average for a month as well as separately keeps results pre and post-meal.
- This device is also useful for checking the blood glucose level with blood obtained from alternate sites.
- The blood application can be done while the test strip is either inside or outside the device.
- Changes can be made to the device regarding the time format, date, and the beep.
Approximately 1-2 μl of blood is required to check the blood glucose level.
The normal blood sugar level for adults without diabetes is less than 100 mg/dL before meals and somewhere between 90 to 110 mg/dL.
The middle finger or the ring finger can be used for pricking.