- Brand: Philips
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 14Kg
- Delivers 5 ltr/min
- Low Maintenance
Philips Respironics Oxygen Concentrator
- It provides patients with easy access to oxygen in the most painful places. With a lightweight design, it's easy to store and transport around the home. The Healthy Life Mode can help patients maintain an excellent health state.
- The everflo oxygen concentrator is the easiest, most convenient way to get instant relief from chest congestion. The adjustable handle makes it easy to adjust to your own needs. The lightweight design ensures that you'll never have to worry about weight or movement restrictions. The ergonomic design and low power consumption make the system light and portable, perfect for those who work in or about to work in a busy office or workplace. The result is a stress-free, stress-controlled experience.
- It is a must-have for any healthcare facility. It comes in at less than 31 pounds (14 Kg) making it easy to transport and move with the help of special grips. The lightweight design makes it easy to store and move around, and the ergonomic design makes it easy to use. The cannula is durable and long-lasting, making it a good choice for patients with drug-resistant diseases.
- If you suffer from chronic or recurring painful conditions, such as arthritis or fibromyalgia, It is the ideal companion. It's compact, lightweight and has a durable metal cannula for long lasting use. Whether you're exercising or just tapering down your active life, the Concentrator is perfect for you. Of course, best of all, the 7-day trial period is free! So don't wait, order your today!
- Philips Respironics Oxygen Concentrator is the perfect medical tool for the home! With its compact size, the Respironics Oxygen concentrator is perfect for use by just a few people. With a sleek black finish, this device definitely looks professional.
- The world's first patient-friendly concentrator! This compact and lightweight system uses less electricity and produces less heat than traditional oxygen concentrators. The ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn't draw as much attention. The system can move with the help of super comfortable handle and wheels. The lower power consumption makes the system patient-friendly. The cannula is less likely to break or tear. This concentrator is sure to make a difference in your respiratory health.
Lightweight and easy to transport a, 14kg
The respironics oxygen concentrator provides up 5lm oxygen
Useful in nature