- Test time: 5 Seconds
- Result range: 20-600 mg/dl
- Sample Blood: 1.0 µL
- No. of Strips: 50
- Suitable glucometer:OneTouch Select Plus Simple glucometer
- Trusted Accuracy for years.
- Usage: Single time only
OneTouch select plus strips
- It is preferable to buy OneTouch select strips as they come with 50 strips in a box.
- Regular blood glucose level testing is necessary for a diabetic person.
- Disposable strips are simple to use and are available at the Medbay online store.
- Test strips are pieces of paper used for biological testing.
- Test strips are an easy way to test your blood glucose levels.
- These strips, when kept on glucometers, read your sugar levels immediately.
- With instant results, you can manage diabetes with precautions.
- The strips show the diabetic level by an indication of blue, green, or red colour change.
- Buy now and have safe testing.
How to use
- Step 1: Insert the test strip into the OneTouch Select Plus Glucometer.
- Step 2: Place a blood drop on the test strip.
- Step 3: The glucometer will display the outcome.
- Choosing the right glucometer in conjunction with the OneTouch Select Plus Strips to obtain an accurate range of your blood glucose level
- You need to monitor your blood sugar.
- Monitoring the sugar level has never been easier with the help of the Onetouch Select Plus glucometer by monitoring it in the comfort of your home. It shows the result in less than a minute . Regularly monitoring your blood glucose level will help you manage your health.
- No matter what, keep the glucometer near you with all the aiding supplements such as the lancets , alcohol swabs, and the OneTouch test strips.
- Outdated strips can not guarantee you an accurate result, so make sure to regularly stock the testing strips . Store the blood glucose strip away from direct sunlight and moisture . Make sure to keep them in a cool place.
- In order to avoid infection ,never share your glucometer ,lancet or the OneTouch Select Plus Strips with anyone else . Make sure to dispose of the testing strips after using them once. These testing steps can be used repeatedly. It is a one-time-use product.
- Glucose levels are often recommended to be checked before and after meals . Generally,the glucose reading should be between 80 and 130 milligrammes per decilitre (mg/dl) and below 180 mg/dl after meals.
- Monitoring your sugar level on a regular basis is critical to maintaining good health and a healthy diabetic mellitus. But sometimes the idea of collecting blood samples is excruciating.
- But don't worry, new silicone-coated lancets make blood extraction a little easier and less painful.
- Medication, hormone levels, infections, or illness can also alter the amount of glucose in your blood . If there are any queries regarding the blood glucose testing, then feel free to consult a physician .
It has to be inserted into the test strip holder with the contact strip facing towards you.
Not more than 2.0 μl of blood is needed for the testing.
The strips are to be placed at a cool temperature. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or moisture.