Dr Morepen Pulse Oximeter PO-12A with dual oled display with pi fingertip (black)
Price: ₹749.00 50 % off
(Inclusive of all taxes)
47 people bought this recently
- Visit Brand store: Dr.Morepen
- Availability: In Stock
Cash on Delivery
- Brand Name: Dr. Morepen
- Product name: Dr. Morepen Pulse Oximeter
- Type: Fingertip
- Display Type: OLED
- Certification: ISO
- Item Code: PO-12A
- Power Supply: 2xAAA Batteries
- Colour: Black
- Manufacturer: MOREPEN LABORATORIES LIMITED
- Warranty: 1 year
Dr Morepen Pulse Oximeter
- A pulse oximeter is a device usually placed on the fingertip that uses a light beam to estimate the oxygen saturation of the blood and pulse rate.
- The Dr. Morepon pulse oximeter PO 12A has a dual OLED display and provides accurate results on SpO2 instantly.
- It can be used by both paediatrics and adults.
- To check on the genuineness of the oximeter, you have to do a simple test.
- Insert your finger and switch on the oximeter.
- If the reading panel shows the graph of rising and falling pulses below the oxygen level, then the gadget is genuine.
- You can trust and buy Dr. Morepen's oximeter online from Medbay.
- This is a light and compact oximeter with an OLED display to measure pulse oxygen.
- This device is provided with a warranty for 1 year.
- It has an auto power system that automatically turns off when the finger is removed.
- It consumes less power and works continuously for six hours with the two AAA batteries.
How to Use
- Step 1: Place your finger inside the oximeter clip.
- Step 2: Wait for the oximeter to determine your blood oxygen saturation level.
- Step 3: Dr Morepen Pulse Oximeter PO 12A displays the results in three different formats.
- The manufacturer of the Dr.Morepen oximeter is Morepen Laboratories Limited.
- The power supply required to activate this oximeter is the 2xAAA batteries.
- The Dr. Morepon oximeter is the easiest and most painless way of checking how well oxygen is being sent to the different parts of the body by the heart.
- This device is intended for use by patients and healthcare facilities as an aid in the management of any chronic respiratory illness or the management of illnesses or diseases of the circulatory system.
- A blood oxygen saturation reading indicates the percentage of functional hemoglobin molecules in the blood that are saturated with oxygen, which is otherwise known as SpO2.
- The quality of the Dr.Morepen oximeter is incomprehensible and undergoes several quality expert tests.
- This oximeter is an innovative medical device that provides a continuous and non-invasive measurement of the oxygen saturation of the blood and the pulse rate.