Beurer PO30 Pulse Oximeter - Figertip Sensor
Price: ₹1,689.00 39 % off
(Inclusive of all taxes)
45 people bought this recently
- Visit Brand store: Beurer
- Availability: In Stock
Cash on Delivery
- Brand: Beurer
- Colour: Grey
- Number of Batteries: 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Model Name: Pulse Oximeter PO30
- Battery Life: 1 Years
- Blood Oxygen Saturation
- Heart Rate Monitor
- 5 Years Warranty
- Grey in Color
Beurer PO30 Pulse Oximeter
- It is a clinically useful device that can be used in the field. It is a pulse oximeter that is designed to monitor the oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate of the human body. The device has a large colour display with brightness adjustments. It can be used in various ways to monitor vital conditions such as heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). The device has low battery indicator and is easy to use.
- This innovative clinical device is perfect for heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and bronchial asthma patients. It is lightweight, comfortable and has an automatic switch-off. It USA's first pulse oximeter and is available in 5 different styles. So whether you are looking for a simple, discreet device or want to keep yourself ready to go when you get up in the morning, This Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is the perfect choice!
- It is a clinical device that works on a battery. The automatic switch-off feature makes it convenient to use, and the large colour display with brightness adjustments makes it easy to read. The oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate levels are then determined and blood samples taken to monitor chronic conditions.
- This 18-month-old device makes it easy to see if you're stressed out or just having a difficult time breathing. With brightness adjustments, this device can be used in any light. The unit comes with a lifetime warranty and a low SpO2 level. So why wait? Add to your medical care today!
- Beurer PO30 Pulse Oximeter is the perfect tool for monitoring your vital signs during a blood draw. With an automatic switch-off, this annual device is ideal for use at home or at the office. And it has large colourful display that makes it easy to read and identify your values. The small sphygmomanometer and obturator monitor make the procedure a cinch, too.
- The clinical device works on battery
- Practical in Use. Automatic Switch-off.
- It has a large coloured display with brightness adjustments.
- Finds out oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) and pulse rate
- Beneficial for heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Bronchial asthma patients
- It has a low battery indicator