AccuChek Instant Test Strips - 50 Count
Price: ₹899.00 8 % off
(Inclusive of all taxes)
37 people bought this recently
- Visit Brand store: ROCHE
- Availability: In Stock
Cash on Delivery
- Brand: Accu-Chek
- Number of Pieces: 50
- Sample Volume: 1 Microlitres
- Specific Uses For Product: Sugar Level Test
Accu Chek Instant Test Strips
- It is perfect solution to measure the blood glucose. Each test strip is made with high-quality materials and is designed to measure up to 600 mg/dL. The strips are easy to fill and take only a few seconds to test. They also last for years, so you can continue to monitor blood glucose levels with ease.
- These strips meet the global ISO Accuracy standards and are manufactured with strict quality standards, so you can trust the strips for reliable results.
- They can sample all types of blood, such as neonatal, capillary, venous, and arterial blood.
- These strips do not require any manual coding, making the process of blood glucose monitoring an easy one.
- With easy edge blood dosing, you can apply a small sample of blood anywhere on the wide yellow area designed in such a way for the easy application of blood.
- The measuring range is 10 to 600 mg/dL.
- It is suitable for self-testing and provides a longer shelf life.
- Hassle-free experience with an easy-fill test strip.
- Test strips for diabetes contain chemicals that react with the glucose in the blood drop to provide precise measurements.
- The positive result will turn the strip blue or green.
- Strips are the major part of the glucometer device.
- The strips for the glucometer differ based on the brand.
- A normal blood sugar level in the body is 140 mg/dl.
How to Use
- Step 1: Using your lancing device, squeeze blood from your finger.
- Step 2: Place the Accu Chek Instant Test Strips inside the glucometer.
- Step 3: Apply the blood to the test strips tips.
- Step 4: Your Accu-check glucometer will reveal the test results.
- ISO Certified Test Strips that meet global standards.
- With a wider edge, you can test your blood at the edge of the test strip.
- It comes in a pack of 50.
- Bulk buying of strips is preferred for diabetic patients who do regular blood glucose testing.
- These test strips are stable until the expiry date printed on the test strip vial. Please note that the test strip vial should be tightly closed after each strip is taken.