3M Opticlude Eye Patch - Orthoptic Adhesive
Price: ₹420.00 14 % off
(Inclusive of all taxes)
72 people bought this recently
Cash on Delivery
- Brand: 3M
- Gender use: Unisex
- Permits free movement of eyelids
- Children friendly eye patches
- Opticlude is a recommended brand by doctors for children
- Skin coloured and oval shaped eye patch
- For Occlusion Therapy
- Box Of 20.
3M Opticlude Eye Patch
- The Opticlude eye patch is designed for children with lazy eye syndrome. It is made from high-quality materials and is easy to put on. The patch does not leave any marks on the skin and it is completely safe for children to use. The patch comes in a plastic case that keeps it safe and secure. The medical-grade ingredients in the patch make it effective as long as the child is wearing glasses or contacts. Children also use eye patches to keep their eyes dry and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. The only downside is that eye patches can take a little time to set up so make sure you are patient. The first few days are probably the easiest part of getting used to the patch but by the end of the first week, you will have no problems at all.
- This eye patch is perfect for children of all ages and is made with high-quality material that won't tear or tear up your child's eyes. It also has a comfortable fit and easy-to-remove design, making it perfect for children of all ages. This eye patch is also compatible with all prescription and non-prescription tears and will last for years to come. So why wait? Order your today!
- This eyepatch is made of high-quality material and is designed for lazy eye syndrome in children. It is small in size and fits comfortably on the eye. It also helps in correcting misalignment or playing with the eyes. The eyepatch is extremely comfortable to wear for hours and is easy to clean.
- This eye patch is made of high-quality materials and features an eye colour suited for lazy eye syndrome in children. It’s also made without any chemicals or preservatives so it’s safe for all allergic and cross-reacting reactions. And with its ‘free movement’ feature, children can freely move their eyes around without worrying about it hurting their eyes. So if you have tired looking, or just want to know how to prevent lazy eye syndrome in children, give it a try!
- This eye patch is made of high-quality materials such as polyester and rayon, making it extremely durable and easy to apply. It is also designed to be applied directly over the eye, so there is no need for eye holes or eyeglasses. Plus, it comes in a cute little pink colour, so you can match it with your favourite fashion statement! So don't wait any longer, order yours today!
- Suitable for lazy eye syndrome in children (amblyopia)
- Especially used after eye occlusion surgeries in children
- 3M optic-lude eye patch Also used after eye squint surgeries